Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Teen Pop Sensasion makes - "FutureSex/LoveSounds" Justin Timberlake

I never owned an 'N Sync album even though I liked some of their songs. But when this album by a former member of the group came out I had to get a copy - "Futuresex/Lovesounds" - Justin Timberlake.







Great work by the former teen star who has proved to the world that he's more than capable to carry on and make great music well pass his teens and without the support of four other group members.

Thirteen thumping tracks on this album, well, not all thirteen, there are a few slow numbers as well - "(Another Song) All Over Again" - one of my favorites and "Set The Mood Prelude/Until The End Of Time". I believe the main producers on this album was Timberlake himself & Timbaland (American R&B/Hip Hop Producer/Rapper -  Ginuwine, Missy Elliot & Aailyah).

I have many faves on this album - "Sexy Back", "Sexy Ladies",  "Let Me Talk To You/My Love" featuring rapper T.I., . ..... Actually, I was about to list all the songs but decided to only name a few :-)

A great R&B/Pop album in my opinion which was nominated for four Grammy awards, winning two in 2006 and the following year winning another two including Best Male Pop Vocal. The album also earned him four MTV Music Video Awards in 2007 including Artist Of The Year.

If you're into R&B, Pop, or both... this is a great album you should check out in my opinion. I've also heard a few of the songs on his album coming out this March and it's gonna be another great one so look out for Justin Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experiene"


Here are two of his videos - "Sexy Back" & "(Another Song) All Over Again"(Live)









Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment