Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Parables - Tarrus Riley



Today I'm not in the mood to do much blogging but this album and artist is worth sharing. I've known Tarrus Riley since the late 90s and he's really come a long way from where he started. He believed in himself, he was determined, he persevered and it has paid off.
Scheduled to release another album this summer supported by a European tour I now introduce you to what I believe is a great piece of work released in 2006 - Tarrus Riley: Parables.





Fifteen tracks of contemporary roots, rock reggae. This album is sure to please the Reggae lover. The album includes his hit singles "She's Royal" and "Stay With You" (John Legend Cover).
If you're into the new faces of Reggae, you should definitely check out the works from this artist and get "Parables", a great album to check out in my opinion. 

Here's his video "She's Royal"



Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment